Alpine Marquee for Sale ADVANTAGES
Alpine Marquees constructs beautiful venues using high quality marquees, ranging from wedding receptions and garden parties to summer balls and corporate events, we have a range of clear span marquees and accessories to create the perfect event.
The marquees are made from rigid aluminium or steel frames clad in white or clear apan PVC. Our tents are made by advanced technology.
CUSTOM MADE SIZE
Our Alpine Marquee tents range from 20m x 20m through to 20m x 60m and we also can custom make any size to your specific requirements. Length can be extended by 5m. Custom made tents are welcome.
OFFER BRANDING OPPORTUNITIES
Tents can be beautifully branded with any logo you require.
We offer a range of colours, from shaded products, with UV protection, anti-microbial, mosquito & water repellence to a watertight high gust hurricane solution.
WINDSPEED – 100 KM/H
They can be fixed to grass, gravel or any hard surface and are designed to withstand the most inclement of weather.
Decoration lining, light, ABS solid wall, ground anchors ,PVC-clear for sidewalls, wooden floor, glass door, rain gutters ,portable toilets, gas stoves, chairs, tables, table cloths, chair covers, windows.
Hardware packed in a wooden case.
Roof and side wall in professional PVC carry bag.
Recycle using with long life, easy set up and dismantling, convenient stock and transport.
Alpine clear span tents can be applied as exhibition tent, marquee, big party tent, wedding tent, corporate event tent, warehouse tent, garden tent, industrial tent, trade show tent, commercial tent, carport tent, military and relief tent, high peak mixed tent etc.
- In some countries approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m2.
- The owner of the tent has the sole responsibility to make sure that these local rules are followed and that the mounting is correct.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure that people inside are safe and that the tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other ignition sources in the tent. Though the fabric is made of flame retardant material it can still burn.
- It is always recommended that you secure your tent properly with safety straps and augers when you put up the structure.
- We recommend you to insure the tent, or check if it is covered by home contents insurance, in case of unplanned events, accidents or bad weather.
- Tents are meant as temporary shelter and must be evacuated under extreme weather conditions.