Alpine Marquee for Sale
Alpine Marquee are large temporary structures and can be used for festivals, circus, large weddings, religious events or entertainment events. They are also very popular amongst the tent hiring industry. Alpine marquees are held down with tensioned ratchets and/or stakes. The peaks are designed for optimal stability and aero-dynamics and can withstand any atmospheric condition, greatly minimizing any movement of the roof. Alpine Marquee Tents standard sizes range from 20m x 20m and ranges up to 30m x 50m but can also be customize to suit your requirements. Alpine marquee tents come in a variety of colors using high quality PVC.
Alpine Marquee for Sale Advantages :
Alpine Marquees constructs beautiful venues using high quality marquees, ranging from wedding receptions and garden parties to summer balls and corporate events, we have a range of clear span marquees and accessories to create the perfect event.
Alpine Marquees are made from rigid aluminium or steel frames clad in white or clear apan PVC. Our tents are made by advanced technology.
Custom Made Sizes :
Our Alpine Marquee range from 20m x 20m through to 20m x 60m and we also can custom make any size to your specific requirements. Length can be extended by 5m bays. Custom made tents are welcome./p>
Offer Branding Opportunities :
Tents can be beautifully branded with any logo you require.
We offer a range of colours, from shaded products, with UV protection, anti-microbial, mosquito & water repellent to a watertight high gust hurricane solution.
Windspeed – 100km/h Bad Weather.
They can be fixed to grass, gravel or any hard surface and are designed to withstand the most inclement of weather.
Optional Accessories :
Decoration lining, light, ABS solid wall, ground anchors ,PVC-clear for sidewalls, wooden floor, glass door, rain gutters ,portable toilets, gas stoves, chairs, tables, table cloths, chair covers, windows.
Other Application :
Recycle using with long life, easy set up and dismantling, convenient stock and transport. Alpine clear span tents can be applied as exhibition tent, marquee, big party tent, wedding tent, corporate event tent, warehouse tent, garden tent, industrial tent, trade show tent, commercial tent, carport tent, military and relief tent, high peak mixed tent etc.
- In some countries approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m2.
- The owner of the tent has the sole responsibility to make sure that these local rules are followed and that the mounting is correct.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure that people inside are safe and that the tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other ignition sources in the tent. Though the fabric is made of flame retardant material it can still burn.
- It is always recommended that you secure your tent properly with safety straps and augers when you put up the structure.
- We recommend you to insure the tent, or check if it is covered by home contents insurance, in case of unplanned events, accidents or bad weather.
- Tents are meant as temporary shelter and must be evacuated under extreme weather conditions.